Join us for an informal workshop and learn how to promote your business online through an effective website and focused marketing strategy. Bring your laptops and questions and get real world advice!
Thursday 5th July, 6pm – 8pm Cafe Piano, 1 Westgate, Southwell, Notts NG25 0JN
– Getting your marketing strategy right
– What you need to know before getting a new website
– Domain names, hosting, CMS, blogs and ecommerce – what does it all mean?
– How to drive traffic to your website
– Search engine optimisation basics
Hosted by Beryl Pettitt, director of Ridgeway Marketing and Nick Hayward, owner of FCS Websites.
Spaces are limited so book early! Tickets are £20 and are available from our Eventbrite page